Building a State of Inclusion
As the parent of a child on the Autism spectrum, Marc understands the importance of making New York a state that is inclusive to all of its residents. Part of Marc’s plan is laid out below:
- Improve Service Delivery
- Create a single point of entry for the services New York State offers to those with disabilities.
- Increase Employment and Educational Opportunities
- Increase access to Career and Technical Education (CTE) programs for students with disabilities by targeting resources, collecting data, and increasing awareness of these programs for students and families.
- Ensuring Accessibility of Public Space and Transportation
- Make the Metropolitan Transit Administration (MTA) system accessible to all
- Protecting the Rights and Well-Being of Individuals with Disabilities and their Families